This personal data policy of protection (hereafter referred to as the "Data Protection Policy") is part of the General Conditions of the website hosted under the www.glo.international domain name (hereafter referred to as "glo.international"). Any term that is not expressly defined in the Data Protection Policy shall have the meaning attributed to it in the General Conditions.
This Data Protection Policy regulates the collection and subsequent processing by MIXEN Beauty Technologies S.L.U. (hereinafter referred to as "MIXEN") of the users' personal data, as it results from your access and use of glo.international.
1. PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Personal Data Protection, its implementation Regulations 1720 / 2007, of 21 December, and law 34/2002, of 11 July, of company services regarding information and electronic commerce, any information regarding identified or identifiable individuals voluntarily provided by the User to MIXEN will be understood as "Personal Data", being subject to processing under the responsibility of MIXEN and incorporated into automated files of its ownership.
MIXEN is a limited liability company with tax identification number B01489400 and registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Basque Country with the registration number Sheet VI-15625, Book 1493, Folio 216, record 5.
Its contact details are as follows:
Domicile: Avenida de las Naciones Unidas, número 21- bajo, puerta 2. Vitoria (Alava) 01015 SPAIN
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MIXEN will provide the User with the necessary information so that the latter can previously authorize MIXEN to process the personal data.
Unless stated otherwise in the collection of data forms contained in glo.international forms, the collection and processing of Personal Data will have the sole purpose of serving and managing, in each case, the request made by the User through glo.international.
In particular, that purpose can be summarized in:
(i) managing the Contractual Relationship and its fulfilment, and verify compliance with the General and Specific Conditions that the User has accepted at all times in relation to the use of glo.international (for example, to execute the purchase of products in our on-line shop, etc.);
(ii) conducting surveys of satisfaction, data update and publication of the drawings in which the user participates, or images of various activities of the Users; (iii) addressing requests, queries or suggestions that, if applicable, the User may make to FVS through glo.international;
(iv) managing User's advertising preferences; and
(v) complying with the legal obligations to MIXEN.
Personal Data requested to the User in the on-line forms will be compulsory except unless otherwise indicated in the corresponding form. If the User does not supply the obligatory data, MIXEN will not be able to provide the service requested through the form in question. When entering Personal Data, the User guarantees MIXEN that these data are correct, complete and accurate and that they refer only to the User and not to third parties. The User agrees to be the be solely responsible for the lack of information provided or their lack of correctness or veracity, as well as damages that it would cause, for MIXEN or third parties, for failure to comply with these obligations.
MIXEN does not sell, rent, or makes available to third parties the Personal Data provided by Users. The access to Personal Data by staff in charge of managing that data, whenever it is necessary for the provision of a service to MIXEN, will not be considered as a transfer or disclosure of data, as long as it is to the extent permitted by the applicable law.
The Personal Data will not be used for direct marketing campaigns, except in the case that the User has been informed in advance of this possibility, and there is express consent to do so.
As a general rule, and unless otherwise specified in the appropriate form, MIXEN does not manage Personal Data relating to children. Minors information requested in glo.international is very restricted, and it does not allow their identification, having as sole objective the development of the proposed Services.
3. THIRD PARTY DATA
In general, to make use of glo.international, it is not necessary to facilitate third party Personal Data; therefore, it is forbidden, except express request, that Users provide any Personal Data of third parties not belonging to MIXEN or through glo.international.
Exceptionally, the User may facilitate third party Personal Data if the collection form allows so and as long as there is prior and informed consent of the third party in question. In particular, so that the consent is understood as informed, third parties must have been informed by the User and have accepted the General and Specific Conditions, as well as this Data Protection Policy. It is the sole responsibility of the User to manage and obtain the prior consent of third parties; the User shall be liable for damages that may arise from the breach of such obligation.
Con carácter excepcional, el Usuario podrá facilitar Datos de Carácter Personal de terceros si el formulario de recogida así lo permite y siempre que haya obtenido el consentimiento previo e informado del tercero en cuestión. En particular, para que se entienda que el consentimiento es informado, los terceros deberán haber sido informados por el Usuario y haber aceptado las Condiciones Generales y Particulares, así como la presente Política de Protección de Datos. Es responsabilidad única del Usuario gestionar y haber obtenido los consentimientos previos de los terceros y responderá por los daños y perjuicios que se pudieran ocasionar por el incumplimiento de dicha obligación.
4. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS BY THE USER
For the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation of data and opposition to data management that may be applicable in accordance with the applicable law, Users must contact in writing, with the indication "Communication concerning Personal Data", to any of the addresses listed above in paragraph 1 of this Data Protection Policy, proving the identity of the applicant.
- Place advertisements for our products on other external sites. We do this by allowing third parties including Google and Adserve to place cookies on our Site which allows them to identify your visit to our Site and preferences shown whilst on it, and your visits to subsequent third party websites in their adserving network. This allows us to serve tailored advertisements to you on those third party websites based on the information we have collected on your interests whilst you were visiting our Site.
- Help the Site to function correctly and ensure that the ‘add to basket’, navigation and country site settings are maintained.
- Monitor the Site’s performance and ensure that we deliver a fast browsing experience.
- allow you to share content with social networks, express interest in content and connect with your social media networks.
- To allow us to collect anonymous data about Site usage to help us improve the usability, content and user experience of the Site. This includes site analytics cookies such as Google Analytics. We also use Google Analytics to collect information about your online activity on the Site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the Site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. For more information about the information gathered using Google Analytics please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html
- To assess third party conversion by allowing us to collect anonymous data about how our marketing is performing.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions or review the cookie management guide produced by the Interactive Advertising Bureau – www.allaboutcookies.org.) If you do so, some of the features and services of the Site may not function properly. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all Sites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Your continued use of the Site will be treated as consent to the use of these cookies for the purposes described.Privacy
In glo.international we never store personal data of our users, except for the IP address according to what described above, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to make purchases of products and services that we offer you or to receive information about promotions and content of interest.